Lynda - Learning Ionic
Size: 270 MB | Duration: 1h 7m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15&30fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch
Genre: eLearning | Level: Intermediate | Language: English
Ionic sits at the junction between Angular development and mobile deployment.
Ionic sits at the junction between Angular development and mobile deployment. For enterprises and startups building apps, Ionic offers a key combination of familiar tools reaching new environments. This course introduces you to the basics of Ionic, covering how to use the application components to make an app, add a service, and enhance an app.
* Making a default application
* Exploring application files
* Adding navigation and UI components
* Using a hard-coded detail view
* Adding the SW provider via CLI
* Making a list and a details page
* Adding a loading widget
* Using native and market Ionic resources